Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I shouldn't make excuses but...

I havent taken methotrexate in a while, nor my tablets normally? Why, well it could be obedience/rebellion, but at the same time if I take just this week, when I leave at 7AM or so the chemist isnt open yet and I only get back to Kuils River 10PM for the earliest, at which point the chemist will be closed for 2 hours already. Anyway where does this all come from, well have pain in my back hips.etc Which I first thought was cause of the late nights and busyness of the past week. SU Course -> Tech -> Meeting -> Work at home till 12 earliest. drop into bed aftr that. But this morning it's as if I could feel right inside my hips where the joint is, and right now it's my verterbrae thats sore all though it feels too like it could be a wind, I am struggling to sit up. Anyway the hip thing was a bit scary this mronign, cause that is a joint there, so I better get my tablets soon, which is Sat for teh soonest that I can get it... ;(

Otherwise supa tired and a bit sad, but also thinking this all might just be an attack and bringing to memory God's word - Romans 8, what shall seperate me from the love of Christ -> distress? angels or demons? or any created thing NO...

nothing shall seperate me from the Love of God that is in Christ Jesus....

No comments:

Post a Comment