Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Things you may have heard me say, and things i'm learning as I go along...

About Love

* Love is like a tap, you can either open it wider or you can begin to close it, till less trickles out and eventually nothing... (however take note true love sometimes supercedes this)

* True Love lasts... If it didn't last and it isn't shared, it's not true love... Yes you loved the person, yes they loved you, but the true,meant to be from God love will last.. Of course you can choose not to allow that love too. which some do choose but I hope not to.

* Sex before marriage is fulfilling desires inside, going after what you want, emphasis on what you want...and perhaps the other person giving what the other wants... But Marriage is I love you so much, I am prepared to put a ring on your finger and commit the rest of my life to you... Then when the married couple have sex, that person is right there, the next morning. Again, it takes Love to commit, no matter how much the person has said they love you, this doesn't guarantee they will be there for you for life, nor does it assure they don't just enjoy what they get, however it takes a person to give up their life to marry you and only Love would make someone do this...(of course we get exceptions to the rules to all of this, but those are mere exceptions and not the rule)

* Trust...Having recently realised I still have major trust issues. Even if the person was christian and loved God, I have come to say God, I will trust, who you show me to trust... Whoever is meant for me, I will find in You showing it to me and confirming it in my heart...It's like the saying that says a womans heart should be so hidden in christ that it take a man to find Jesus to find her - or somehting like that...

* Sometimes what we really want is to be held by God...and we would choose temporary fickle arms instead...God never lets go. May we learnt to know Him in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment