Saturday, November 7, 2009

because this conversation has come up 3 times...

what i am looking for in a husband:

1) Firstly, it's not up to me, but up to God. So many times I thought i knew what was right for me, but I was wrong. So God knows best. He knows the end from the beginning. He knows what my future holds and who will be the best one to walk alongside me.

Having said that...

Obviously the person will be saved, learnt from being yoked with unbelievers...but again, God will orchestrate who I end up with.

Family/Flexible. I really dont want to go alone to family parties, i want my husband to embrace my culture/family and vice versa.

Friendship. Want the person to be my best friend. One who will laugh, go out, play games and just chill with me. Of course he can have his own friends, and me mine, but dont wanna live seperate lives. i will also join in on Xbox nights ;)

Loving me just the way I am. Of course as I grow in God I become better but until then, love me for me. I cannot live up to someone else's expectations...

I used to want musician, foreigner, etc...But those are petty. God knows what's best and I'll wait on him! ;) Of all these points only no. 1 really counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment