Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bad day yesterday...& thought for the day

Lets start with thought for the day:

I hope to never complain again when God gives me a  spirit of peace, instead of laughing, falling over, etc.etc...Cause its' really his supernatural peace that carried me this weekend it really was unexplainable the peace,and i think ti was God doing that so mom's birthday and stuff will be a blessed experience,and Monday that peace (manifested peace) gone again. So now in the struggles and relational stuff I am facing I say Lord, please give me once again, your peace that passes all understanding in Jesus Name...

Now for yesterday:

Well,the day started with communion. Then a disappointment (will not elaborate more here). Then went to Zevenwacht mall to change shoes and do some other things.

1) Banked money (but forgot that mom gave me money too to buy stuff afterwards) so banked too much.
2) Lost phone in toilet (prayed and got it back)
3) ordered food as hadn't eaten since breakfast, only after ate, realised about mom's money. so had to use my remaining money to buy her shopping with, was 50c short,fortunately the cashier allowed me to buy.
4) popped in at someone in Northpine seeing as I was thats side of the world and dont have petrol to drive thru othertimes.
5) got into trouble for coming late with the goods.
6) shoes i went to swop don't fit anyway
7) got negative attitude about almost losing phone and money and everything(didnt even say everything)....(this all happened today now) so bit sad/mad/ but now am choosing instead

to pray for God's peace that passes all understanding...

No comments:

Post a Comment