Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankfulness at the half year mark - June 2013

*Though it really feels like it's end of Feb going to March now...

I am thankful for:

  1. working at my work place for over a year now, I made it
  2. still having the attitude of learning and growing and being challenged and enjoying it
  3. rewards
  4. housemate/friend/partnership
  5. for You Lord
  6. for Your tangible presence
  7. For hearing my prayers
  8. For new church/fellowship
  9. For learning about soaking
  10. For examples of various things in people around me
  11. For my Mom
  12. For being able to go to East London
  13. For the beauty of nature
  14. For working in my family
  15. For Aunty Charlotte's miracle
  16. For glory school, glory girls, ladies retreat
  17. For grace and intimacy
  18. For deborah's morning prayers and joy
  19. For the healings happening at revival, and for Kaedyn being touched
  20. For Firestarters
  21. For turning points
  22. For my matt redman cd
  23. For preparation
  24. For new family at funeral
  25. for Praise and worship and Hallelujahs and Jesus!!!
  26. For Hanlie's food
  27. For Hanlie!
  28. For revelation of forgiveness
  29. For Young adult ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment