Thursday, September 17, 2015

Does Anyone want to Dance with Me?

This question doesn't go out to the world of lonely people, but the people who have said in words and thought in their hearts they are in a dance with me.

But dancing with someone involves effort, it involves trust, it involves being aware of the other person as well, it involves working on your technique, it also involves letting go...

In my experience, few are willing to see the dance through. Maybe it's cause we are a club society instead of Lang Arm.

Maybe that is why our parents friendships goes deeper than ours today.

I wasn't going to explain, but I have to say this... How do you give advice to someone, if you can't hear them.

How also do you expect your relationship to improve, if you don't communicate with them.

But then again, maybe they don't want the relationship to improve. Hit and run relationships..

Sigh.

This is my struggle. I dance with myself,  but I can't figure out if I have the steps right or wrong, because you can practice all you want on your own, it doesn't mean you will be a good dancer with a person. But you want to try, you want to cross that hurdle and grow that...

****

Thank you Lord, you are the one who sees, and hears and loves me.

Meet me where I am at and guide me through,

No comments:

Post a Comment