Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fire Burns - Jon Owens

This song is so anointed and powerful it's great to know and realise this is the fire of God too I am experiencing, and Man my favourite part is

Arise Generation! No longer Forsaken! Arise! Arise! Arise!

Not just for me, but my generation, my sisters and their generation even my father and mother and their generation! No longer forsaken! Arise Arise Arise!

Fire burns - Jon Owens
======================

Dont wanna go back Lord
to the way I used to live
the way I used to live
I wont go back Lord
to the way I used to be
before You rescued me

I will not stop till every tribe and nation
bows before You
I will not stop till they all see Your glory
See Your Glory

Your Fire burns within me
Burn within me with Your Fire

Lift up your eyes to see the glory of the Lord is on the earth
Arise, Arise!

Arise Generation, No longer forsaken
Arise! Arise! Arise!

http://www.myspace.com/jonowensmusic - the whole song you can listen to here... and the meaning behind the CD is -

""Arize Live" is an alarm. It is to wake up the hearts of men and women that have laid dormant in hibernation. It is to wake up hearts who have seen the darkness that surrounds and have mistaken it for night.

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and His glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. - Isaiah 60:1-3

THIS IS OUR FINEST HOUR!!! This is a time for those in the church to be reminded of their first love Jesus Christ. This is a time for unbelievers to meet the Perfect Lover of their souls and be forever changed. And it is a time for God's beautiful church to rise up and show forth His glory to all the nations.

ARIZE, ARIZE, ARIZE!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment