Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just had to blog this...

Got this on one of the groups I belong to on Facebook, it really answered some things in my life I struggle/am unsure about... (Note I did not write this I just copied it to remind myself of this revelation because its a situation i find myself in regularly)

Depending on Him

Isaiah 30:15-17
Your salvation requires you to turn back to me and stop your silly efforts to save yourself. Your strength will come from settleing down in complete dependence on ME.

30:18
He's waiting around to be gracious to you. He's gathering strength to show mercy to you - God take the time to do everything right- EVERYTHING- Those who wait around for Him are the lucky ones.

Exodus 14:14
God will fight the battle for you. And you? You keep your mouth SHUT!

Have you ever been in a situation where, with all your heart you want to speak something to a person to change their lifes? I get in those situations a lot. And i use to just say what ever popped into my mind but I always found myself getting in to trouble for what i said. I finally got tired of just saying what come up and so i sat down and prayed and these are some verses God gave me.

God Will fight my battles. And i need to just sit back and trust him. He is the only one who will give me the RIGHT words to say and to say it at the right time.

God is waiting for Me to completly trsut and depend on Him.

I Made a promise to God, that from that day on i would look to him and rely on him in these situations. And its amazing to see Him work and how differently things turn out! I would strongly recomend doing this. It will honestly change your life!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chandre,
    I'm new at your post. I'm a Christian just like you. I hope you don't mind if I make a comment here.

    It's very nice that you found out that you don't have to struggle if you want to help somebody. You just entrust your burden to the Lord and He will do the fighting for you. God bless you with more revelations from Him.

    May I invite you to visit my own blog? And may I link with your blog?

    Thanks again for the wonderful post. God bless you more with all the best things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel, this wasnt my post though or at least the topic wasnt mine but Its what I got through and thats why I added this one to remind myself of it... I just reedited the post to include the sentence that i didnt write it...

    I'm not sure how to link blogs, but you welcome

    ReplyDelete