Monday, June 1, 2009

oooooh :)

I am just lately enjoying the love of God and his enjoyment of me...

Also he has been teaching me some new things, and really just guiding and leading me...prophetically and some centred around ISAIAH 43...

I dont have time to blog all now as I have to hand in a project...

But just thought I'd add this there and a Misty Edwards quote:

"Cause I'm in love with God and God's inlove with me, this is who I am and this is who I'll be and that settles it completely!"

On my hand is written The Lord's based in Isaiah 43...

Well I have to go now but I hope that whoever you are reading this even if it is me again in a couple of years, Or my childrens children, I just want you to know...

GOD IS FAITHFUL. HE IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS AND WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU even if you leave him. If he feels far we sometimes just have to quieten ourselves...

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment