Friday, April 15, 2011

thoughts for the season...

* imparting to others: realising in my own life and what i see through others, that we really struggle with imparting what we have learnt to others, we either forget what it was like when we drank milk, or took baby steps, maybe only remembering the glory stories, but not the ignorance, the immaturity,etc,etc...or we remember but don't know how to teach and walk with people from point a to point b...

* wisdom-applied knowledge: sometimes i think God wants me to sit with new revelation knowledge, mull on it, chew it, then put it into practice, work it till i see it happening before or instead of sharing. And maybe that is why people not listening when share, there is greater sense of authority from the person who is actually living out the values he shares. I do know that i tend to share for a need to just share this new thing that i'm learning or going through, but sometimes that can hinder me actually being established in it with God instead, so maybe I should just talk to God.

* what is God to you?  when hear the word God what do you and I think of? Ruler, Superpower, being, creator, Father, what??? so when we hear the scripture Be still and KNOW that I am God... How do we see God and maybe the how we are seeing affects the KNOWING and the being still. if I know he is God and what thatmeans, maybe i will be still at peace,etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment