Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Kristy's Chinese Cabbage Salad

This is so I never lose it. One of the greatest things about missions, is getting to taste other people's food. I never realised Canadians have so much culture, and enjoy such tasty food. But that is for another blog. For now I would just like to put the Chinese Cabbage Salad recipe my friend from Canada made. So that when I need the recipe it is not far away.

Ingredients

Cabbage (half or 1 depending on how much want to make)
1 packet of 2 minute noodles - chicken flavoured
1/2 cup sesame seeds (optional)
1/4 cup margarine

(kristy doesnt always measure sesame seeds and margarine)

Method

Cut cabbage in crisp strips. and put in bowl.

Brown noodles, sesame seed and soup mix (from 2min noodles) in margarine  in pan/pot.

Stir the noodles mix and cabbage together and cool.

Just before serving, add dressing.


Dressing:

1/2 cup oil
1/4 vinegar
1/3 cup sugar
1 Tbsp soya sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment