Thursday, December 20, 2012

lessons, lessons, lessons, or mirrors....

I say mirrors, because I'm not sure if I am learning anything except discovery.

Alot of issues have surfaced recently, things I've been working on for years, and not conquered, but now they are beginning to impact daily life, and I don't even know where to begin to fix it.

I'm not sure if these are occuring becuase my crutches are causing my life to fall apart, or if they are surfacing cause this is the season to deal with it.

It's largely around perception, confidence, eloquence, self image, fear of man, dealing with things in wrong way, etc, etc, etc.

I am on a journey of knowing who I am in Christ. I am learning how to rest.

At the same time the issues around not knowing who I am, is impacting in my interactions with people, so I have to deal with it, but how, when and how quickly.

grrrrr. or rest.? was resting but then grrr... happened.

Lord please keep leading me.

Search me O God, and know my heart,
Test me and know my anxious thoughts
See if there is any offensive way in me
and lead me in the way everlasting...
Psalm 139

No comments:

Post a Comment