Friday, May 9, 2008

Prayer Friday Awesome

Sorry that's all I could put as a heading...

"Lord Please come near...

Glorify YOUR NAME...

I want You, I need You"

God desires to do so much through our lives. He desires to change Nations through our lives, He desires to touch lives through our lives, to heal brokenness, to mend and repair through our lives. God wants to lead people to him through our lives.

Why is this not happening? What is consuming our lives, that we are unable to see the brokenness around us? Or are we still broken? Let us receive God's healing, Let us receive His peace, His strength, Let us allow God to do His work in our lives, so that through us He can accomplish His will for all people....

Let us humble ourselves and repent of selfishness, of caring only about me and my life, my world, Oh Lord, let us seek Your Face, Lord! Oh God Your Glory! Not ours...

"Who we are Christians reflect like mirrors the Glory of the Lord"

May we reflect Your Glory OH Lord, I bring my very life before you God, I empty/rid myself of myself, Come and Fill me Lord! Oh Father, wash me so I can be pure, so I can receive the full measure of what you want to give, I want to do Your will Lord.

Oh Lord, I magnify You, I praise You, though you deserve so much more praise, I pray father that in my every breath I will praise You Lord...

My God... Your will be done Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment