Wednesday, May 21, 2008

weird crazy day, or i should still be getting a word for today...

Firstly went to bed last night so late. it's just not on. about just after 2AM...then fortunately no one wakes me up so about past 10 maybe even 11 I finally hear my mother so she had slept late too cause she took a flu tablet.

Anyway I get up, cant remember what I did. Oh washed my head while pondering what to do about tech cause i knew I didnt necessarily have enough money for a return. I thought I didnt but I still had to confirm...But I thought well maybe I should work on my Project so I can mail Marlon to meet with him tomorrow so yes I miss class but also productive on that end. At 1AM while eating lunch my mother asks me dont I have tech? I tell her I dont have enough money to go to tech, but i have a project too so if I dont go and just work on the project that will be good too. She then asks how many classes I have and when it starts. She then gives me money to go to tech and I end up leaving about half past which means I'm going to arrive late, and I have this new attitude towards that, before I was fine because I would say at least catch half the lecture, now after a lot of comments people have made on lateness...I'm sort of just also taking on that attitude, if I'm late, might as well not go, but now this is also an excuse to bank. Drive all the way to town, then not go to class because I'm late. Anyway after struggling with myself on this, I decided I'm going to go embarrased or not. cause though I'm 30min late, there are 2 thirds left of the lecture... I decide to pop in at the lab first and ask one of the students in my class who was there, if we have any tests coming up. He says yes, TOMORROW!

I wouldnt have known about this test, cause I havent been checking webct, or not the relevant parts if I did. And you know how badly I need to write that test, becuase of 2 projects I havent handed in. This test and the next assignment are to help me pass. So my mother going on with me was divine intervention in a sense!

Part 2...I drive home after rush hour and I'm so tired, in class already I was nodding off quite a few times. (dont worry not so bad.I was nodding off but also really paying attention so i can regurgitate all that was said, or most of it)

So decide going to take a nap when I get home, like an hour nap. So at 7H17PM, I decide to sleep till 8h30, max 9PM (set my alarm for 9) and switch it off and sleep till 9h30pm. Problem is I go into deep sleep mode, so now I'm up, able to type but dont think I'm able to havea verbal intelligent conversation with anyone...

Really tired still think i'm goign to get my notes in order tonight then go to bed. IF i wake up in that time I'll start studying, if not, gonna go to bed and wake up early tomorrow morning. Test is 5h30 so can spend the whole day studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment