Saturday, October 11, 2008

I think it's time...

For a break...

Chatted to a friend outside of my circle who normally it's great to bounce these kinda stuff on and he was in agreement. And why... Just been feeling like I need more of God, a breakthrough, more of His Spirit and sensing that that will come in time spent with him, and that only comes by slowing down not running even harder and faster...Just for a month, to get my focus back and right.

Someone told me "ja, you are too busy, glad that I'm realising this" and I said no...it's not about realising this, its about doing what God wants. Previous months when ran up and down it wasn't out of my own and thats why I had the strength and desire that goes with it...

was cleaning up a pile of pages in my car,sorting it out,etc yesterday...and when i looked at the top page in the pile found something i had typed out before which is still true:

"...Same with my life, if I keep running 120km/hr I'm not going be able to hear God's will for my life, I'm going to go ahead and miss His timing I won't be following the rules and I might hit a situation that God wanted to protect me from but I was running too fast..."

Song I really like by Delirious... hope to get the cd one day

Touch

I, I want to know you
I want to show you I'm forever yours
And now, another day is dawning
Another page is turning here
For everyone to see

Yes I'm on my knees
'Cause I love you
And when you touch my life
I've been born again,
I am born again
And when you touch my life
I've been born again
I am born again

I'll shine like the heavens
Shine with the words of life
Light up my way
So please deliver me from walking
Beyond the truth that called me here
I'm not ashamed today

I've been torn again,
The curtain's been torn again

Thats about all I have to share for now...Still want to blog about what I realised on my gran's funeral and some songs I like... But that will have to wait. Have to take antibiotics and keep working on this project Or Try...

No comments:

Post a Comment