Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Think I need a coffee break :)

Still busy with my project and it is 2AM but think I need to take a break cause loosing focus...I really like what I cleaned up but I still have so far to go...

Maybe should make a cuppa.

By the way I didnt update this I think but began a new job...as a support worker for exchange students. Here am I with 2 of the german girls, however the one is so South African now, dont think I can call her german... in Langa at a shack. Was quite an nice eventful day and though I stressed before about how it's going to be, was better than I expected.

Also after this big project is in going to start getting my business out there...Need to get out of debt. With the help of God of course.

Well my eyes are starting to close but have to get done


No comments:

Post a Comment