Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Learning French...

I know I blogged this previously but cannot find the other stuff...

here are some stuff that i learnt today...

pronounciation

saloo - hello -me thinks its salut
bonjoir - good morning
bonsoir (bonswa) - good evening bunswa
au arevoir -auguvwa(g afrikaans) - Goodbye
bonvie (bonvi) Good night

My name is - Jemepel j'm'pel Chandre
Mrs - Madame
Mr - mesiur

No - Naw No
Yes - We
Do you speak English Parlevou Anglay
Cometalevou (How are you?)
Junucomprompa (?) I dont understand?
Pleased to meet you _ Ashantedufear...kunaisance
see you later Atutalu_h
See you soon Abientu
See you tomorrow - Aduma
What did you say? como
I am very well thank you - jevetrebian merci
Good Luck BonChance
Tired Fatige
Happy uge...(funny sounds)

Lar(g)edubus - Bus Stop
Lasiti (City)
LaPr(g)ovance - Provence
Lawiel(afrikaans) - Town
LuhPay (Country

Sick Malade
Thankyou Mer(g)ci
repete - repeate
tr(g)ist -sad
I would like - jevudré

I am - Je suis (Je swi)
'

LESSON 2

Eggs - Lizoo
Pineapple - Lananaz
Onion -Lonion
Lohonj('j)e - Orange
Labanana - banana
LaCar(g)ot - Carrot
IceCream - Laglas
Laletchu - lettuce
Lapi(i-sit)m - Apple
Potato - Lapimdute

Salad - lasalade
Tomato - Latomat
Butter - Laburr(g)
Cheese - Lafromage (Lafrromaj'
Ham - Lajodo
Milk- Lulay
lepan- bread
Leputitwa - peas
Fish - LaPeswo
Lepule - Chicken
Lerisan - Grape
Rice
Leri

Commo sava - Comment ca va?

2 comments:

  1. Man, I don't even know grape... lol..mais, tu as fait un bon job Chandré. Heck, the way you pronounce your "é" in your name is the same way to do it in french to when you see it.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaah....this is the hard part...trying to translate your response

    "mais, tu as fait un bon job "

    I only know bon means good and wouldnt have known that if I didnt tell you Cinnabons are my favourite :)

    Dunno if u going to get this reply but anyway

    ReplyDelete