Saturday, January 10, 2009

...:( miscommunication

i know this blog is out of sort of venting, or hurting from yet another argument at home...but this particular issue is one that bugs me not only at home, but anywhere and not only in arguments but even in conversations and may also be a reason why i sometimes talk too much...

I hate it when people ask you close ended questions, or retorical questions, or questions where they already think they have the answer so regardless of what you answer or what you really feel that doesnt really matter. So while you're still trying to answer the question they are getting more angry/agro/upset and they dont allow you to correct their misconception or say anything further in some cases.

***took the example out cause I dont like to complain about specific people...

As said Above this happens all the time, not just with family but iwth people..,even in church.It's like why bother to ask me, when you dont really care where i"m at or the truth of the matter. Secondly...If I'm telling a story allow me to tell it, Ask questions for clarification but not to answer where u think the story is going cause if I do answer ur questions,then I miss out what I was supposed to say...

Also today messed up in other areas,perhaps this is why this issues is happyning

LORD o Lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment