Saturday, May 9, 2009

another update

It's amazing how we can wish nothing but the best for some people, yet not apply it to our own lives. how we can hope that they wouldn't settle for less than they deserve, pray for them, etc. but then when it comes to our own lives we do settle, or if not settling, we don't wait on God to confirm what we are thinking and kinda act more like we're on some kind of roller coaster ride instead of walking and living along side God allowing him to unfold things, in his time. He makes everything beautiful in his time. So things are happening, God's things, or my things, as yet I don't know. Been hoping things will be clarified speedily but at the same time, I require a lot more quietening down and praying and seeking God's face before I can draw my own conclusions. God is still a worthy cause (from Sara Groves song Love is still a worthy cause) -> I mean it is still the best thing to do to go to God first before anything else :)

the fast was good, but a struggle and hunger was the least of my problems... but it's over and i already saw breakthrough in some areas...

my favourite revelation this week past was John 10, Jesus being the Good shepherd who lays down his life for his sheep. The hired hand will not lay his life down, instead when the wolf comes he runs away, beaucse the sheep arent his... in the same way, yes there are people in my life there to look after me? but they are not my good shepherd...they are just hired hands... I need to know that whether they are there or not, I have a GOOD shepherd who will never leave me nor forsake me instead, who lays down his life for me :)

Oh how he loves me....

No comments:

Post a Comment