Thursday, May 14, 2009

today...

take note, they not necessarily all Godly or anything, but I do live and bring them inline so whatever is not will fall away....

* i bumped a dog today... it was rainy, dark and he just stepped in front of my car, no time to break it was almost immediate and I saw my number plate flying, this was in a road not to safe, and i was on my way to Belhar to fetch my sister... I pulled off, thinking to get my number plate, also afraid of seeing a dead dog, but then turned around wiht my car only to see the dog on the side fo the road, walking. I thought if he is still there, I'm going to pray for him for healing. but then when i stopped the car he crossed and went off into the night,hope he will be ok. I choose to see it as God saved his life and mine. Then the search for the number plate occured, and eventually a guy helped me look. Note I said in the dark in the rain. Eventually found it after asking a white trucker who was just as afraid of opening his window for me as I was of going to ask a trucker in a truck for help...he directed me to it, I left, and trust God that the kind guy who helped me made it for his late bus. I then went to fetch my sis.

*from observing this very helpful and kind girl in my class and thinking I wonder if she ever gets tired of helping or what it is that motivates her to be so helpful I had this revelation (sorry if using wrong word): when you are looking after yourself you can look after others, that is an overflow and hence many of us feel used when we give, because we are so busy giving we dont look after ourselves and then expect others to look after us because we look after others, but when you have taken care of your own things and at the same time helping others, you dont have to expect anything from others or get frustrated... :)


*observation:. does anyone like that feeling when you like someone and it's before you know they like or dont like you or before God takes that feelings away or reality hits or whatever...it's almost a sick to my stomach feeling ;) and if you do enjoy that feeling have you ever had more than one broken heart. I think being single for 9 years and knowing that in those 9 years I've met people I thought were great but the feeling was never mutual, kinda take it now as i'm not going to think anymore into things unless love slaps me in the face, or God confirms things through scripture, so in the meantime, i'm just like Oh God, your will be done, not mine or anyone else's and where things are not your will take them away and where it is...Lord make things in beautiful in your time. but in the meantime? I will just keep trying to think Normal thoughts! and live life and keep my eyes on the right place.

* after seeing someone get a bit (ok that is a great euphemism) frustrated at how people take advantage of her...I kinda wrote this down: ok, cant find this either, will just have to sort of paraphrase it...i said that life is like a see saw and when you seem to be going up a friend may be going down yet because you were down you can empathise but because you are now at a higher point you can encourage but life seems to be like that often, whenever you are going down there are people around who are strong in the times you are weak

* had an awesome biblestudy wed...was about John 5 and how the people kept missing the point, when jesus spoke people were healed. A man who was an invalid for so many years gets rebuked for carrying his mat on a sabbath after being healed, instead of rejoicing that he was healed. they and us still now keep missing the point. also otherwise left full :) the word is food to my stomach and healing to my bones ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment