Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cura-me, Senhor, Jesus....

My Lord it's amazing how rollercoaster life can be, one moment I'm desiring to be closer,the next moment it happens, and then begins to bear fruit, next moment I don't want to trust you! How is this possible except you are allowing this so you can heal what I don't see.
LORD HEAL ME! Heal me from Religion, Heal me from Distrust, Heal me from all the walls I have put to protect myself, heal me from fears...

Shared this with someone else today, but Lord perfect me with your love:

John 4:18 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love 19 We love because he first loved us"

Lord I need you. Preciso de Ti!
Jesus I need you. Precious Holy Spirit do not stop working in my life, do not stop drawing me nearer Lord. I surrender everything even in my fear. GOD overwhelm me in your love, teach me your ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment