Tuesday, April 20, 2010

learning...

So many moments of my day is thoughts, revelations, which I hardly write down. I thought the title fitting as really what more can I say.

Today I learnt by personal experience, that I need to fill up with God daily, bear my cross daily, it's a daily bread anointing. I learnt this by being totally drained. I also realised when you begin to walk in God, this includes being mindful of what you say and do and if not you may find yourself feeling far from God, and wonder why? But then when you think about it you maybe see small compromises or worldly things you have done and didn't repent of. I thank God for showing me where I missed the mark though. He is so faithful :) I am beginning to learn that really it is all about him,even walking the walk. Without him helping, leading, directing, strengthening, it's just religion. Also learning that sometimes when you learn something you're so excited you run ahead, then run into trouble, God is still the one leading us....and should be. But thank you Lord that you so faithfully bring me back to where I should be.

1 John 2:27 b
But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

But let me just end this note with saying Thank You to God for his faithfulness to me this week, well always, but Lord this week I am so grateful for your protection, your friendship, your love, your grace, your opportunities. Thank You Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment