Saturday, July 10, 2010

Before I forget

Though there has been a lot of hurtful situations today I am still going to blog the relevations God gave me in quiet time today as I think it's pretty relevant for me right now and whoever else may be blessed by it.

Also the wordplay on relevant and revelation is something to remember.

This morning as I was praying and surrendering to God for the first time in a long time... God reminded me, that Christianity is not a RELIGION with RULES but a relationship with GOD. Cause I have this tendency to push God away when people hurt me or when I mess up or when I can't see a solution because in my mind all the rules comes to mind. E.g You're going to have to forgive this one, cause thats what Christianity is? And thats what God is oging to expect when you come to him, and then its so hard because for now my mind is still trying to figure out how can this have happened...or if purity is still an issue,then u're really a messed up christian cause you should be walking in holiness and righteousness. But God reminded me, Christianity is not rules, or Religion, but a Relationship with HIM. As I come to him, He purifies me, As I surrender to him, he brings healing and strengthens me to face the people i need to or gives me wisdom, Its about drawing nearer to him, so he can do it, Even Righteousness, the bible says JESUS is our righteousness, apart from him our righteous works is nothing...

So though I'm hurting, and broken and messed up, I am going to continue coming close to the one who's love is bigger than even my imperfection and even though I am messed up he doesnt stop loving me, so let me go to him and let him Love me into healing so that then I can face a messed up world to. Lord Thank You for your love I can say this even in my hurting and broken heart! (I normally can't so thank you so much for holding on to me :) and how apt that He loves - Kim Walker should be the song that is playing now...)

Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment