Monday, July 19, 2010

Questions...

1) Why do people say they'll be there? Then after you make yourself vulnerable, yet again, you never hear from them again? Or maybe I will, and I should just wait longer?

2) How do you sort out things with people, when you're not sorry yet for what happened. And now you in self protection mode? Do you not speak to them until you can say sorry and face same hurt again? Or do you not say sorry but at least begin the dialogue. What if you're not ready to be hurt again, in just dialoguing?

3)Do you hold onto friends who are absent when you're not there? Making you begin to wonder was it merely based on you. Do you let go without letting them know you are letting go? I used to hold on and fight, but learnt when I was away to let people just be? So now I'm trying that but also wondering if I should be fighting or letting go.

More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment