Monday, May 30, 2011

depending on you

once again hurt, not by the person but unfortunately the negative spirit she allows to operate in  her life when hurt. anyway, I choose to forgive and release, even though i was and maybe am hurting a bit, in reality God has not called me to be a doormat to handle this, but also not to harden my heart, but to release situation and her to him. Anyway...I don't know if I am getting it right cause I tried to reason and was only hurt, so I am doing the only thing i think i can do and that is to cling on to God..

God you have a plan for me. God despite my need to analyse, understand and all the fear I allow in, may YOUR will be done in my life God. continue to work at me, continue to strip me, God continue to come in!

HAVE YOUR WAY IN MY LIFE, in MY FAMILY LIFE, in work in everything GOD!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Not a doormat (it took a while for me to understand this) --- but there is a wise, even God-honoring time for everything, including conflict resolution.

    ReplyDelete