Sunday, May 29, 2011

Time to Trust...

Some sort of new developments in my life...Well not so new anymore, just not blogged about, developments that revolve around something that i have experienced before but that is completely new this time. Well I'm not going to share until there is something to say BUT what I can say this. All of this has had me running to God, holding back from God, then realising I need to surrender, praying to God, fasting, etc...

Why is it that we say God we want your will to be done, then when something comes that we really want suddenly we hold on/cleave than release it back to God and say Lord still your will to be done! Like Jesus.

Well, I guess in his Fathering, he has room for my growth development spurts, and allows for me to take a bit to learn something & I think at this point in time its learning to release and trust My Father, that he knows best, he knows when, he knows how, he even knows how to get me if I was on the wrong path back on the right one and still grow through it and still praise God through it. I think all of this is just showing me, Chandré, you have to trust God more!... Let go and let God...

So I come before You Father, as your daughter once again, and say Here I am Lord. Have all of me, All my plans, all my dreams. I surrender it all to You Lord. Your will be done Father, in Jesus name.Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment