Thursday, April 19, 2007

My dream cars...

I really hope this becomes a reality before it's all old fashioned and stuff, but I have very good reasons for both of these....

1) Silver Metallic Isuzu double twin cab 4by4

Managed to take this pic myself from my phone yesterday morning



The reason for this bakkie(Van for non south africans) is
no.1 4 by 4 so when I go on holiday I dont have to drive 20 in roads that arent tarred e.g at Game Reserves and Kagga Kamma Holiday resort, going into neighbouring countries...
no. 2. 4 door so the whole family has space to sit inside comfortably
no. 3. A bakkie so can do my own transporting seeing as i like to decorate, carrying ladders paint,etc and at youth. Not wanting to call others to borrow theirs (and as I experienced guys wont' let me drive theirs!!!) Come from a family with builders so it's great that we have easy access to resources, and I'm used to it in a sense.
no. 4 Silver?ISUZU Because it Looks good... my other favourite colour for cars suits my second dream car better, Silver on the bakkie looks sleek neat, etc. Also Isuzu is a very neat sleek bakkie, not bulky just pretty. :)

2) Metallic Red VW Polo (taken from the net)



My favourite car was the 4 door Opel Corsa, until we went to the VW plant in Uitenhage, Eastern Cape, and watched the make VW's from sheets of metal to a fully produced car. After noticing how elegant,sleek not rounded like Fords which are beginning to look a bit like spaceships to me, just CEO like not overdone, but looking good in it's various colours I began to like The Polo. Its been said the Polo is the most bought car of a certain income bracket, but that is not why I like it... I really just like it's not trying to be overdone in the look of it, yet being very neat, pretty, sleek, elegant, etc.

Why Red. I noticed the otherday there are hardly any red cars on the road (NOT BLOOD RED, Please). The in colours are blue, silver, gunmetal, black, gold and white (cheapest), I thought about it and realised for me if it was the red Metallic Red and not the old polos pinky type red but the deeper one like this pic with the slightly tinted black windows, if it was this Polo, when you drive on the N1 it would be liek a Flower/rose driving past in all the greys, blues, silvers, even better Red symbolises Love, the Love of God, can you picture this red car riding on a black road with blue skys and green shrubs on the side of the road, it would be like love touching the other dullness as it moves past...

No comments:

Post a Comment