Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thought for the day...Knowledge vs Discipline

While driving today, I had the thought of how discipline goes hand in hand with knowledge... Because I may enjoy collecting knowledge, knowing about a whole lot of things, even knowing the word, but without discipline how would I act on that knowledge, how would I make sense of it and actually use it instead of just retaining it. If just doing the daily disciplines like going straight home after work, starting a tech project at least 2 days before, taking my daily chronic meds is a struggle and a half, how would I live and act on this Word inside me, share my life and knowledge with others, start and Finish a book, or whatever else I wish to attempt...

I am beginning to learn the value of discipline. And I thank God for 2007 being the year of maturing.

And with that I am now off home it is 10:16pm and I am still at tech with a tank on empty...You get the picture? But don't worry there should definitely be an improvement in the days to come + it's not in my strength that I will be changed

No comments:

Post a Comment