Monday, May 14, 2007

My definition of words

(oh Definition is another word that will pretty soon have my own explaination)

intention, motives, the art of translation, action

my new prayer is Lord help me to translate intention to action, I dont want to just have good intentions anymore, but let my good intention translate in a life of action. Investigate my heart, show me what is of you and what is not show me the true motives of my heart, so i may deal with what isnt from you.

transformation - I learnt a new meaning of this word on a camp recently and its stuck.
they spoke of reform( you changing the old to something new), conform (you copying existing patterns you see) and transform (God changing you from the inside out) So transformation, Change not coming from me but God changing me

radiant/radiate - I still need to decide which of these words I like more. radiant will mean that i am already radiating/shining/passing on whats inside, glowing, drawing others, and therefore radiant. but radiate would be the verb and therefore choosing that one would make me be aware that I need to and not just accept that I already am

expression, of course what's inside coming out, in word, deed, my life, my expression

No comments:

Post a Comment