Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Current Favourites

I will probably continually edit this post so that I have one running post and not many about the same thing...

29 May 2007 - Current favourites...

* Food: Well besides Chiprolls (All time Favourite), the new current favourite which is at last a healthy alternative is Kauai's Princess Sandwich (Wholewheat roll with carrots, tomato, special mayo type sauce, avo and chicken, not sure if there's cheese too - also a good mood food so affects your mood), plus their Pacific Passion moothie (mmmm, i crave for this alot, has pineapple in it). Also like believe it or not stopping to put petrol in, and buying a hot choc which I drink on the way in bumper2bumper traffic to work! (that seems to be the only time of day I like hot choc) -> coffee wise - The Ellis Brown milkpowder type at work - now thats a bad habit i need to get off (that plus the chip roll habit)

* Music: Hillsong United keeps ringing in my head - Lead me to the Cross sung by Brooke Fraser on All of the Above CD. - then I will live to know you - on Look to You CD, and then on the United we stand CD - Came to my rescue, From the Inside Out and Fire Fall down...

* TV: Prison Break has taken the Number One Slot currently, I just love it. I also love how they have sort of kept Michael Schofields character clean and how they sort of keep the christian references clean instead of what they do in other movies/series... Perhaps I'm missing stuff, but besides some of the gore, I can tend to watch this story without regretting anything afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment