Friday, May 4, 2007

B4 God Worship Conference

Adding todays info before yesterday, may add that in later.

Friday Night Session: Pastor Fred May, Shofar Christian church.

Tonight felt like up until now I've been saying God I wanna do your will and everything I've done up to now has been like getting my army clothes, putting on my pants, boots, taking my sword, my helmet, and now tonight standing before God, but even though I stood there thinking I am ready, Standing before him, I realise my clothes need to be realigned. And so that was what tonight was to me, as if God is making my sleeves straight, pulling the pipes of my pants right, tying my shoe lace, putting on my helmet straight, Taking what's already on me and aligning it to what he wants. Almost like you thought you've arrived but actually all this worship and fasting up to now has just brought you to a place where you can hear what I wanna say.

In the beginning of the year I asked God that this would be the year I mature in him, and it's really been a different year as such... Its so amazing how u can be saved for 8 years and really see how far u still have to Go, and I dont think it's always that things take long its that somewhere along the line we get comfy or we chase after our own things or we go back to the things God took us away from and he has to come teach us all over agian, or we just get lazy, we dont press in as we should.Then the church arranges a fast and conference, and somehow our mind kicks into action and we find ourselves at a place where we are hearing God clearer. It shouldnt take a conference to do this but it seems to work for many. The real test is after the conference though.

Anyway back to tonights thoughts (I may have lost my notebook so need to get it down)
Today was humbling. It was abotu how the meek will inherit the earth. It was about taking your inheritance, God made you to have dominion over every area, to advance his kingdom, even in the parts of your heart that sin still reigns, but at the same time to do it with him. That he is with us to help us do what we need to do. A friend HK always sings " I never promised you a rose garden " And thats too with Christ...He never promised us a rose Garden in fact in Romans it says we will also share in his sufferings. We need to know that we may face some lions dens, some persecution, some people defaming our character, people getting nervous and reacting to us when we try and reach them or do His will, but that is just part of the package, we need to be meek in those moments and continue to love them knowing that God is with us and advancing his kingdom.

He gave a great definition of meekness, he called it something to do with contrast, it's like people may call you a runaway thief, or whatever till they meet you and somehow all that they heard and said just does not match up with the person they see in front of them. Its the picture of Christ standing infront of Pilate, bloody, beaten to a pulp, yet with such authority that Pilate wasnt prepared for. Jesus Hanging dyeing on a cross and then the soldies response was Surely this was the son of God. It's not going to be easy to do God's will, the kingdom stuff, but with Him we can be meek, and we must move forward and leave mediocrity behind.

As we fear God, people will fear us, and we need to continue to love them. (like for me at work, the more I am trying to build relationships,the more people are making rude comments and jokes toward me that wasnt there before, but I recognize now that this is just the enemy trying to stop me from continuing to press forward so I will not give up, and I know God is alive and real, and it is his will that they knwo him, so I will continue to press in and love regardless of the circumstance.

Ok thats just some of the stuff, from my head...But my own revelations from tonight:

The Lord is the glorious King of Kings.He is holy, He is in Control, He is the Lord. I need to learn more kingdom stuff. And ja, this is all serious stuff, and that God drew me to him so that he could use my life to advance his kingdom, wherever I am and go and with whoever i speak, me and Him are able to penetrate the hard places. And when I get resistance, or issues, I just have to continue to love, continue to be humble, continue to reach out, because that resistance, hurtful words, etc. it comes with the package. The fact that I am saved in this home, means that this home will change, that the kingdom of God has come to this home. because Jesus lives in me. I gotta keep trying, keep pressing, keep trusting, keep praying, keep building, keep humbling, keep loving, keep reaching out, keep believeing, keep advancing, keep my eyes focused on Him, keep growing in/with the Holy Spirit...

Prayer.

Oh Lord you are totally amazing and awesome. I stand in awe of your plans for us Lord, and I see that one cannot see that when one is listening to all sorts of voices in my head and in my life to preach to me, but Lord when we take the time out and lay somethings down and really seek your face, and quieten our souls and search for you, (not wonder am I going to hear you speak to me to Lord, but just silence that doubt)

Oh Father you are trully awesome. Thankyou for loving me through my worst moments. Thankyou for drawing me to your heart. Thank you for listening to me. Thank You Lord.

Lord I just wanna ask that what you do in me doesnt remain with me, but you will by Your Spirit lead and teach me how to pass this on. Lord I pray that I will radiate your Son. Lord I pray that I will pass on Your testimony from a life that is flowing with you.

I thank you so much Lord, that God you havent forsaken me, but you continuously bring me back to this place of surrender, of grace and of mercy.

Lord I pray for hardened hearts right now Lord, I stand in the gap and I ask God that trully like rain you will soften their hearts father, Like rain gently drizzles on the earth, may you cover every dry area, and soften every hard place, Lord, and continue, and continue until Lord a layer of your love covers them and more until Lord they are filled and flooded bye you (Eph 3 Amp),and from there, may this river continue to change and reach every area of society. Father may people see you. Reveal yourself to them Lord, meet with them, Lord, even with Me Lord, keep in touch, thank you that you always are reachable Lord. I love you and I just lift up your Name now Jesus.Jesus you are the name above every other name. Lord and your name is exalted throughout the earth...Jesus, you are the risen Lord, you are my king and my love.

Love u Lord...
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment