Friday, June 8, 2007

End of Year Function - Smile or no smile?

Just found these nice pics on Jodie's facebook page of the end of year function in Klapmuts/Wellington last year. These pics are quite funny because I dont normally like smiling for photos and yet i give this big happy clappy type smile and then the other one where I'm trying to look serious, looks like I'm going to burst out laughing anyway... Also it's amazing if you see pics of me in Feb vs November (this one) picked up a lot of weight! (ok but at least I'm healthier now)



Found another pic, this one I am including because it has the beautiful mountains we have (think that is the Franschoek/Wellington mountains in the background) and the Cape Dutch Style buildings (would love to own one ;)



And another just of the mountains :)

No comments:

Post a Comment