Monday, October 29, 2007

the Boks Parade in CT





Just got back from lunch break... And me and a couple of Collegues went to Loop Street to wait for the boks in their bus to arrive. The advantages of working in the City!

Saw Victor Matfield, that was nice, he sat alone on the front and just looked at everyone in a humble looking way (I say looking cause I dont know him)

Then thought I saw Butch James (not sure), apparantly I saw Wynand Olivier, asked my collegue, then saw Schalk just watching and leaning then at the back of the bus, Percy Montgomery and Bryan Habana holding the cup, was glad to see him ;)

Anyway, for me this whole experience is about faith, so I'm really going to apply the same faith to other things and see what happens. The otherday i saw the news report that they not going to Soweto, i prayed and checked the news 4pm and they made a plan to go there!

Anyway, God you are amazing, thanks for you favour, continue to bless us, continue t work in the Springboks live's even Lord just bless Tonderai even in his contact and influence, thanks that you already shine but may you really just bless his season in the team. And Lord as For South Africa, may we continue to build this nation the way You want it, Your kingdom come your will be done in South Africa as it is in heaven...

Amen!
chan

No comments:

Post a Comment