Sunday, October 21, 2007

There's no other name thats higher than your name - Jesus, and who you are - Wonderful Jesus, Awesome God

I have to say, at this present moment, I am totally grateful to God for saving, loving and being in my life.

I love the fact of realizing what I think is a revelation was actually something God was waiting for me to discover, and was actually from him! Wasn't going to go to church tonight and was worrying about something...but then at ten to six just felt, no ways, I'm going to go, because I'm not going to get my answer sitting at home and worrying. And it isnt that church was going to give me the answer, but I know in the presence of God one gets answers and strength to do what I must and I could get that presence at home too but not by worrying, so off I ended up going at 6h15 when finally found my keys.

When I felt like just singing, I thought of how I screamed for the Bokke, so gave even more because I was glorifying the NAME above all Names!!! And at the end of church there was such an anointing on the service, we even sang after church about 3 songs, and it was in that that I met with Jesus again, and he answered somethings that I needed to find and be reminded of:

The foundation is love...

Everything God does is based and founded upon his love, so even in my life as I grow, I gotta know that it begins with Love. And tonight he just reminded me that He loves me, that I have compassion because He has compassion on me, he is moved by my needs, and weaknesses and inadequacies, or whatever, he looks at me and because of his love for me he reaches out and changes me and completes me ;) Love you Lord.

So, Why do I worry about a husband or who that will be, when I have a Husband! God! (Isaiah 54:10). Man did I forget? He is better than any man, he loves me with a perfect Love, and man he is more than enough... What an Amazing God, that he is our Lord, Saviour, Friend, Maker, Husband, Healer, Father, etc.etc.

Secondly or Thirdly or whatever...

A muslim guy asked me Why do we need Jesus in between when we pray? They pray straight to God and God is merciful and that is enough for them they dont need to pray through someone to get to God. Anyway in this moment of Worship, God answers even that, I wasnt even thinking about that but this revelation of this God of Compassion, Jesus who reaches down, I realised why. Because if there was no Jesus. God would still be in heaven and we would still be on earth and yes he would forgive us, but there will always be this gap between God and man. But Jesus, was this a revelation and Manifestation in flesh of how much God loves us, he doesnt want to just forgive us, he wants to be in relationship with us, and even come into our worlds even our lives. That is why we need Jesus. That is why God came. That is this God we serve. Wow, It's all because of Him. I dont want to serve him, but he is still there and I'm still here, but man God just reminded me what Compassion means, and that He is here, that I can walk tall because His son is with me, in me. I dont need to worry about things, because God is within me and He will give me the wisdom and the strength to do what I need to do. Thank you Lord for your Son Jesus. Thankyou God for Your plan for our lives. Thank you that it was not only to worship you, but to have fellowship with you... I love You Lord.

Jesus, your Name be lifted high!

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
There's just something about that Name
Master, Saviour, Jesus
Like the fragrance after the Rain
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Let all heaven and earth proclaim

That Kings, and Kingdoms, they shall all pass away
But there's something about that Name

What a privelege it is to know you and to be saved by you and mostly be loved by you Jesus.

I hope to always have my foundation right, You Lord, and your love.

May my life be a witness to your name
in Jesus Mighty and Marvelous name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment