Monday, October 8, 2007

I promise I will never destroy the earth through a flood again

This is what i saw on my way to work today :)




I always smile and appreciate this symbol of hope and promise from God himself to us and me.

This also brings to memory the funny comments when I visited childrens church about 2 weeks ago. " You know in the bible where God told Noah he would never destroy the earth with water again? Is he going to destroy it with fire now?" "Is that what global warming is?" And we think kids cant grasp the Word, when out in the world their minds are being filled with all sorts of theories and beliefs... All people of all ages have an opportunity to know and experience and learn about God.

Anyway back to the Rainbow. Thanks God for putting up this beatiful kaleidoscope of colour in the sky to remind us every time it rains that you wont destroy us with water, and thats a promise but that you care :) Also the story of Noah, that you meant for all to be safe.... And still today you mean for all to know you.

(Will put a post about the other rainbow flags on here next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment