Thursday, July 31, 2008

awesome day in the Lord...

I have to say that it's amazing what some Word in you can do. I had quiet time till really late last night or should I say this morning, even falling asleep. But the day today just turned for the better. Yes there was a funny/ wack dream with Ridge Forrester, but besides that God gave me ideas for the rest of the year for youth and today had my second week of Lifegroup with the highschool girls, took my cousin with and it was just fun and great - How to Break Bad Habits. And what came out for most of them was that the Faith part...That they hadnt been trusting in God or themselves and just believed this is the way things ought to be. Also it's just an awesome privilege to be a part of just building good values and the sharing the heart of God with youth because I know the difference it makes, and how life is without God... And not sure if I'm supposed to enjoy lifegroup and doing one on one this much but I do, and believe I grow as much as they do when I do... Also had some time with another girl I'm walking with, long overdue, but I trust God that he will complete the work he has started...That is the cry of my heart... That we do finish strong...

So Lord. One more time, I ask trully that by your Spirit you will enable us to live out this word you call us to. Father inspect our hearts, and reveal to us the iniquity... Convict us by your spirit,and build your kingdom firstly in our hearts and in every sphere that you use us to impact... In Jesus Mighty Name. Jesus, Thanks for giving your life that we may know God even better and that we may experience the Spirit. We are really blessed because of your sacrifice.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment