Sunday, July 13, 2008

While we on the topic

We had a conversation about singleness and waiting,and who is the one etc. Tonight. It was a very funny one, but while we on the topic I thought I'd just put down some points.

In terms of my future husband. Let it be said that I'm not sitting at home twiddling my thumbs and just waiting for Mr Right to come alone. Life is way to hectic. However there are certain dreams in terms of marriage and children and as each year goes by and there isnt even a hint of who it could be it is a bit scary, but then you remember that God is more than enough and just continue with what you know he is calling you to do for now. Not wanting to settle just becuase I'll be 28 in 12 days!

in terms of who. I had a long list of things I like, tall, pink cheeks, musician, Friend!, deep. But. I know what I want is what God wants for me. I like these things, but I'm sure that whoever God has for me even if he isnt one of these things he is what I need and will desire. So, ja I'm not looking for someone to match criteria, I'm saying God, you send who you have in mind for me, and I know he will be the best for me. In the past I've had who I thought was best for me and it didnt work out proving that I dont know what is good for me. So ja, no. 1 I'm not desperate, but waiting, no.2 the one who God has for me is what will make me happy and to that I dont know the answer.

no.3 Doesnt mean I dont get distracted and thats one of the main reasons I would like to know the person now, It kinda answers the who? question.

no.4 I would like the person to be a friend first. I dont want to befriend someone because I like them, I would like it the other way around. However our circle of friends is so tiny and I know it's not one of them,so thats a bit scary, cause maybe I am making a tall order...

So ja, let me continue waiting patiently, I have no idea how things will work out, cause looking at it in the natural there is no clue. Will continue loving God and Loving people and trust that if things change that God's hand will be on it and it wont be too scary for me...

More to follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment