Monday, September 10, 2012

Funnies amidst seriousness...

Went to visit my dad in hospital today... Yes that is the serious part but I don't want to mull on that now, but more on the funnies that came out of the hospital visit.

Firstly Nicole was wanting my scarf! So
someone said something about bow that I work I buy expensive scarves.
I said its only R20!!! My dad says I'm lying it's a R200 scarf :)

Then when or after I started ministering to my dad, he asks me if I'm inlove. I say It's Jesus in me that you are seeing but my dad keeps going on that he must first come ask my dad out and Uncle Leon if he can be with me...lol it was funny cause I was full of God at time and I know that's the fragrance I give off but it's also slightly true that I'm smitten and it's been years since my dad made positive jokes about this,almost like a go ahead....I just shook my head, but will keep it in mind should I.

On a more serious note I trust God for complete healing for my dad's physical and spiritual heart....

May from all our hearts to the heavens, Jesus be the centre. It's all about Jesus.... In Him all things hold together! I trust also the grace shown to me will also flow to those around me especially my loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment