Monday, September 3, 2012

Marriage Continued....

Having said all that I said previously, I have to add, I do want the romance, the pursuing, the dates, the attraction, the being overwhelmed with love, the little sweet things that go with and lead to marriage. I think I have missed out enough years, and I am an absolute romantic, so having a marriage that is merely spiritual is not enough. I want the whole shebang :) BUT I do realise the romantic things are not enough to sustain a lifetime of marriage. It is not the substance. I want  more than just 2 people falling in love, life about themselves, having children, then happily ever after. But at the same time, even though I want more, does not mean that my more should not include the above. Although I believe the above also brings glory to God.

Question: Do I want to get married soon?
Answer: Yes and No. While I am tired of being alone, living alone, living life alone. I also don't want to rush things. I want the friendship, the courtship, the building a relationship, and not jump straight into being a wife, a mother, paying bonds, etc.etc. But also time is running out. I don't know. I also have questions regarding things happening around me... And in my need to have answers I want to rush things...Which goes against what I just said above...

I do know that God's plans and purposes will prevail. If I'm meant to, God will prepare my heart, and put the desire there. I have many other questions and heart thoughts that I don't want to put on here, in case the relevant people are reading. Want clarity!!! :)

But learning or trying to wait and trust. And in meantime sorting out issues in my own life. Doing the right thing even when its hard! :)

Yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment