Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blessed out of my socks

had a nice economical supper with a friend that i didnt pay for at all. Firstly bought cooldrink at picknpay, therefore parking was free for 1h30. Then bought rolls and R10's chips at Checkers, mmm. I got blessed with a sale book of Cum Bookstores on prayer, only R20. Then went to Canal Wok to speak to the lady there while my friend was on the phone and because I said I dont really like Asian food, while chatting to her she surprised me with Sweet and Sour Chicken Stirfry, Which I admit was GOOD! And will be praying for her too. Also got blessed with a ticket to the rugby...

blessed, blessed, blessed :)

Oh I forgot, drove straight to the entrance as usual a car 3 spots away from entrance pulled out and the one next to. no looking for parking just favour

Thank You Lord for teaching me that you are involved in my life even though I'm not all sorted out, You are faithful and even just pour out your blessings on me.

Even though yesterday I went to bed at 3am, sort of punishing myself, I didnt have pain this mornign, my eyes seem normal, it's almost 11PM and I'm not falling asleep.
Not that 3 is Ok, but even on a day like that you still bless me regardless...

You just teaching me to trust and lean on You even more. Lord its not easy for me to sometimes let go of the worry, but Lord with you I can face anything, "You make me Soar like an Eagle, Your love lifts me higher than high, In victory!" and Lord just change me from the inside out in Jesus Name :) Your wonderful name Jesus

Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment