Tuesday, April 15, 2008

my day...

What a lovely day...It's great when you can say that at the end of the day when it's been one of those days where halfway through you thought you weren't going to make it. I think God you are teaching me to eat some humble pie...And really get a revelation of trusting you.

Had R20 to my name, money that I had paid into my credit card about last week but am now drawing it out, and then planned to use that to buy a train ticket to town and come home with Lesley after bibleschool. Was concerned about my meeting with Marlon at 12 as well as how I would get to tech tomorrow which is now today :)

Yesterday (Monday) we had a great leaders meeting, 10 minutes of praying in tongues, enough to let you know something is really happening in the spiritual realm and make you wonder what will be happening this week. But then today when I thought of all my problems, that nervous feeling came again. Anyway... God came through. Lesley told me she is going to bibleschool from Kuils River and then coming back home so I could go with her. My dad sent me to drop off something at Pen Tech (CPUT Bellville) and gave me R100 petrol, which now equals my petrol money for tomorrow. And my mom offered to fill my tank...So in a sense, petrol will not be a worry for a time to come...

I wonder why I stress, when God has so faithfully come through for me over and over and over...

I had a revelation after last nights meeting that if we can just become aware of His Holiness, and get in His presence, for the sake of just seeking His face, and not His hand, but just for who is in , therein lies the strength to face what we have to, the solution to our questions and even the birth and fruition of our dreams or even unknown to us but known to God desires. Instead of just worrying, Yes I am being real to you God, but I guess you want to see my faith. The same faith that allows me to get parking at shopping malls or the winning of my favourite rugby teams. Why can I trust you for that but not for bigger things, but again it's about getting a revelation of who you are, just humbling and quietening myself in your presence. Bringing my very life before you.

Went to tech, we didnt really have class, so joined Lesley and Bernie :) in their lecture, it was about discipleship, the heart of it, and also foundations.

Again the same word was given. We will be tested and will we respond in Fear or in Faith!...

Time for bed 1 AM. :( Tempted to read the Long Road to Freedom further, but it's late, have so much for this week including a test :(...But where is my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment