Saturday, April 26, 2008

hectic time...

to conclude...

after that listened to Joyce Meyer, and really had a heart change. "Only God can change people, you can wish for them to change, tell them, pray for them, but only God can change them" secondly when we keep facing the same issues God wants us to resist the devil by resisting to act like the devil and submitting to God in that moment. the devil sets us up to be upset and will keep pushing us to react like him, but God allows it, to test us, and as we submit to Him in that moment, we will have victory and grow in Him. So in terms of family. God calls me to Love and I will submit to God and love the way God calls me to love, forgiving them, but also being pateiont, and not expecting things on my terms and in my love language... Will add more again...

Just wanna mention my hectic week, days...

tuesday finished project went to tech didnt eat till got to meeting about 7PM at Pastors place... Wed, hectic as well, trying to remember what happened but had meeting again the night at pastors place. Thursday left again and got to eat on train for the first time the night at 5h30 PM, yesterday left again the morning,wanting to have a croissont, then bought junk 1 the afternoon so in case I dont get a chance to eat again , (I didnt till the night after we did our handout at t youth) Today, left again without eating.... it's been so hectic! today I went to a funeral till 12 in Kraaifontein, got stuck without petrol so that took another 30 min, rushed home to get Danelle to take her in dance in Goodwood, then back to Kraaifontein to take 2 Drayc team members to carnival in Malibu, Eerste River, left there about 5 took them back to Kraaifontein, lingered a bit there at worship practice and went in by Davina, Dalene them, then back to Kuils River to Candice's party which was very much fun even though I thought I'd be tired, all resistance crumbled...

As for you God, man I've been so busy to have proper qt, but in the midst of the business you have been speaking to me and I thank you for that.Thank You for your presence, and thank you for making the ground roots work real...Also thanks for what you taught me today at the funeral of Caylin about complaining.

Father I ask that you would continue to be my refuge and my fortress, protect, heal and love me more in Jesus name. Change me and I will change the world...

Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment