Wednesday, April 30, 2008

mmmmeeee again....

where would I be, if not for your grace...
Oh tell me where would I be if not for your grace...
(singing that now)

Yoh Lord, You are so faithful. Really You are. I know I dont fill this blog with all the detail so I guess people dont always know just exactly what I am getting excited about but Lord, you are so faithful. Where would I be if not for your grace.

Today started hectic again...(I'm not going to blog yesterdays aches and pains) because cause God's grace restored and redeemed it and released me to worship...

But By God's grace I made it through!!! Today the bank lady called me and said if I don't pay R700 and something by Saturday, they are taking me to the legal department... That weighed heavy for that moment and I felt bit nauseas to be honest, and was already on my way to help with final carnival arrangements. Spoke to my bro Shaun on the way about what to do? And he kinda helped me get some perspective... My life coach :) or practical coach. Find my ID so I can register for Sars. Also got more tips later, to go and apply for UIF. And From Justines Mom, to really talk to my Dad about it and if he wants to bless me through my parents I must receive that just to really trust God, in this to remind me of his word...

"We ask you to come, we ask you to come, we ask you to come... come on and open up our hearts come and break our hearts agian with the things that break yours... We empty ourselves of ourselves.."

Sunday - Freedom Day's Breakthrough :) LOL... I dont care if there are sensitive readers on here I will just be straight. Didnt get my periods since December Last. My mom's response in April when I realised was " Mother Maryyyy! " lol. Anyway I have been worrying about the cause, thinking it may be stress duh, or the fact that I wished at Sun City I wont get it, or the fact that I didnt take my tablets,(yes again), I even went up for prayer once about it. Anyway on Sunday Pastor preached about Shouting for Victory, the walls of Jericho coming down. We sang one of my favourite songs....

Just one of us can put a thousand to flight
And two of us can set the legions fleeing
Just one of us can put a thousand to flight
And two of us can route evil principalities

For there are many of us here,
declaring the name of the Lord
And in his name we declare
Our victory in spiritual war
We bind the powers of the air
by wielding the word as our Sword

(if I didnt get that entirely right, dont mind me)

After that we shouted and the walls came tumbling down. I dont know what was wrogn with me but after church I got my periods, for the first time since December I trust that whatever the root was that I am also free of that...

I am redeemed, I am redeemed!

Tomorrow is day one of the carnival. I am quite excited. We making History, It's goign to be hectic, busy,etc but good... God I pray that you really impact the lives of people and youth tomorrow in Jesus Name!

"with long life, You will satisfy me...
When I call on you will answer..."
"I will live and not die!"

No comments:

Post a Comment