Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Look Again and Current Music I like and silly observation/revelation

New Look:
Snippety Snip and Gone with the Blonde in the curly sue type pic you can see my 2006/7 frown lines - my age is beginning to show! (and the tan from the river!)



Music:

Albertine and music on www.myspace.com/brookefraser

Lovesong wise

Everything, Lost, You look beautiful tonight - Michael Buble
I'll take Care of You, We Will dance - Steven Curtis Chapman

And then the love song which is my God song to me (this is Jesus saying it to me)

I Will Be Here Lyrics
(Gen. 2:24; Matt. 19:5-6)

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the sun does not appear,
I will be here.

If in the dark we lose sight of love,
Hold my hand and have no fear,
'Cause I will be here.

CHORUS
I will be here when you feel like being quiet; ***
When you need to speak your mind, I will listen. ***
And I will be here when the laughter turns to crying;
Through the winning, losing, and trying, we'll be together,
'Cause I will be here.

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the future is unclear,
I will be here.

As sure as seasons are made for change,
Our lifetimes are made for years,
So I will be here.

CHORUS
I will be here, and you can cry on my shoulder; ***
When the mirror tells us we're older, I will hold you. ***
And I will be here to watch you grow in beauty, ***
And tell you all the things you are to me; ***
I will be here.

I will be true to the promise I have made,
To you and to the One who gave you to me.

*** LOVE ESPECIALLY THESE PARTS - God knows when to listen and when I just want to be quiet and watches me grow in beauty and tells me how much I am to him...

Observation

Someone described Brooke Fraser as talkative and I realised thats the word. I get upset when people say I talk alot, or too much, because I spend alot if not most of my time quiet and thinking about things then when I am in someones company I am talkative. thats the word. I dont mind that description but saying I talk alot, means you dont really know me because then when I'm quiet everyone is on my case about what is wrong with me, and then I feel like I cant be me too...But the word talkative is a good word to describe me, does anyone get this?

Scriptures at the mo
Isaiah 29 - 30 - Seeking God not man and how God will change me
Psalm 101 - commitment to purity
John 6? Jesus saying that he will judge and that you cant honour God with out honouring him

No comments:

Post a Comment