Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Who am I Lord?

I know who I am not, I know that I am not an IT person, I know that i am able to understand and analyse and be logical and get things in class that even amazes me but I know that I am not an IT person, I know my heart doesnt beat for computers :)

But who am I? Right now that is a crucical question, I have peace about leaving even joy. But to where? That is and has always been the question :)

Lord help me to listen in this season, I know you speak, I need to listen.

Am reminded of this email I was sent long ago



Well at least I know this...
That I am his.
And he will be here

And now very loudly in my ears with the cd player on shuffle

I am not forgotten, never forsaken
I am not forgotten, never forsaken (never alone, never alone, never alone)
I am not forgotten, never forsaken
I am not forgotten, never forsaken (I am fearfully and wonderfully made)

I am not forgotten, God knows my name!

I think this is time of being reminded of the promises of God, standing and clinging and praising all the while

He knows my name!
Chandré

No comments:

Post a Comment