Monday, March 31, 2008

... :(

Well this life musing isn't "a" musing.

Had fight with my mother, which I dont know how others just manage to push it away and move on, but in my case doesnt relieve the hurt...It's like the cartoons where the grey little cloud above doesnt go away...

3 miracles answered this weekend, but it is tough for me to trust when it comes to family, or should i say me, seeing as I'm the cause of this one today...

I guess I seek to be heard or acknowledged and not in terms of money or things done, but just in terms of being listened to and interested in.

and yes I should be out of the house by now, but this has been a lifelong wish?

And if I dont see that I am, you're welcome to point it out. It's not my way or the highway...

"And love to me is when you put down that one more thing and say
I've got something better to do
And love to me is when you walk out on that one more thing and say
Nothing will come between me and you
Not even one more thing" - Sara Groves, Just one more thing

I know that I'm as much to blame for the hurt that goes and comes around.
I just wish that there was space for good honest conversation, so things can be sorted out,and a wish from all parties for things to be sorted out...

Anyway God, you have been faithful to me so far...
I pray Father that you will continue to keep your hand on this family on each of us individually, that you will continue to humble and speak to us and teach us to live how you should, protect us from the onslought of the enemy and help us never to give up. Esp. Me Lord. Help me to know how to react to situations.

And teach me Lord
in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment