Sunday, March 30, 2008

Do not be anxious in anything...

Philippians 4: 6 - 7

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I really need to make this verse a reality in my life. Been stressing this weekend on 2 occasions about stuff, and then it turned out not to be so bad or not an issue at all! But just blogging today to just say I'm cool, not 100% but really enjoying the merciful, never forsaking me, God that I serve. He has come through for me on 2 occasions. And Lord I just praise you for that.

Thank You for not giving up on me. Thank you for taking your time to build me, I really really love you. And God, I'm far from perfect. But I am Yours! And You are mine, and if you are prepared to love and choose me, and you will be working in my life, then what am I afraid of.

As I told the kids today at School of Rock.

If you live with God he will make you as close to him as a shadow is as close to a person, you must make him your Your den (like in aan aan?) Even when you are afraid, scared of the dark,etc. He will cover you with His feathers.

Because we love him, He will protect, honour, rescue us, because We acknowledge his name

Psalm 91: 16

With long life, you will satisfy me....

(and show us Your salvation)

Lord I ask you to be my centre, to be my Prince of Peace, to teach me Your ways.
Lord I ask you to be the shade on my right hand Lord, Lord to be so close that in the midst of the storms, or confusion, I will know you're with me, for me, and will sort this story out. That is Know, Revelation, Heart knowledge...Love you Lord

Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment