Wednesday, March 19, 2008

wow!

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns -- March 19, 2008:

I speak to you, My people, and tell you that I see you in your dilemma. I know your heart when you feel as though you have no place and do not fit. I understand your sense of isolation, for you are not going through anything that I Myself have not endured. Yet, you will also fulfill your destiny as I fulfilled Mine. Do not fear that you will be forsaken because I am with you always and will not leave you alone, says the Lord. Be courageous and stand strong, for you will soon find your niche. Take heart, and rejoice. It will be as though you, as a piece of the puzzle, will be put in place.

Luke 9:58 And Jesus said to him, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Definitely what i needed

Oh and I am not forsaken was also another word to rejoice in at the concert
as well as Oh that men would praise him - me praying for all the lost i know...

No comments:

Post a Comment