Monday, March 17, 2008

Let the Redeemed of the Lord SAY! SO!

I was able to go to the Israel and New Breed concert last night and I'm not normally one to use these terminology but it was "Off the hook" Jason blessed me with half my ticket, got to see Liesl and Lesley-Anne again, and Dave from Ambassodors who I met initially at the Drayc Jazz Evening... Petula sat next to me, or rather Danced next to me we were right in the last row on the balcony so had a clear view and dancing space, but was most of the time not even looking at the stage but really praisig my lungs out... More highlights: Natalie physically laying hands for me during prayer, 2004 Tarryn and her prayed for me from their house, but now it was real hands and God's power.Shaun being on my case to come even though I was going to pass, and yet it seems I was meant to be there and lastly just seeing all my spiritual family there, Pastor Carlton and Pastor Landy, Lucinda and Bertram, Keziah and Zoe, Ronelle...


In particular what stood out for me was

I know who I am - If I know who I am, I wont react the way I do to situations. I am His, in Him I find my identity, my peace, my redemption, my strenght to continue, so instead of allowing circumstances to make me feel like an ostrich just wanting to hide my head in the sand... I need to work on who I am in Christ even more...

Yes Lord, Yes Lord! - I'm saying Yes Up front to what you going to ask me Later, Yes Lord I will forgive, Yes Lord, I will run for your purposes, Yes Yes Lord Amen!

I am a friend of God, He calls me friend - Wow... Why do we forget this. God calls us friend! I love the fact that Israels Musics are about the basics of who God is, Who we are in Him, What his thoughts are towards us. Sometimes we are running so fast, or flying so high we need to just come back to the drawing board, and be reminded that God knows who we are, He has not forgotten us, He is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, why am I sad about what people do when He will never never forsake me, I need to get that right first, Who He is. Also an absolute blessing when his son sang and danced... "God almighty, Lord of Glory, You have called me friend" I love children, I love the fact that God wants us to become like that little boy towards him in our worship and in our lives...

With Long Life - I believe I am healed! Praise God, Life, not death! to my body...I will Praise you Lord, Forever, Forever!

"Change me Lord and I will Change the world"

wow...God this our prayer that you would change us Lord....Change us, so we can rise up a mighty generation with the fragrance of you and the radiance of You on our faces to change a hurting world...

I was running, and you found me
I was blind, and you gave me sight
You put a song of praise in me
I was broken, and you healed me
I was dying, and you gave me life
Lord, You are my identity

I know who I am
I know who I am
I know who I am
I am yours
I am yours

And you are mine
Jesus you are mine

I am forgiven, I am your friend
I am accepted, I know who I am
I am secure, I’m confident
That I am loved, I know who I am
I am alive, I am set free
I belong to you and you belong to me


No comments:

Post a Comment