Friday, March 7, 2008

what a wonderful...week

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy.

Psalm 107:2

One morning this week woke up with the song in my head, Let the redeemed of the Lord say so by Israel and did the new thing I do when christian songs are in my head, sing it cause maybe there's a reason. I sang, and later I played it and the afternoon i went to the library (first time since 2004 the only reason why I was still on the system was because of a R1 fine! can u believe it)and took out learn to speak Italian in 3 months and Stormie Omartion's biography called Stormie

The book begins with the above scripture.

Also for the next 2 days couldnt put it down till it was finished and her life has really spoken in mine, how God really delivers us and plans to prosper us, but there is a cost, and sometimes he takes us back to things we thought was dealt with to give us a deeper level of breakthrough...

God you really spoke to me through this book! And Lord thanks so much for not giving up on Stormie, but also thank you Stormie for sharing your testimony with us!

Also Forgiveness isnt easy, i never used to struggle with it that much before but find lately its not easy to just forgive and go, but with God's help wanting to have clean hands and a pure heart, and lots of prayer, it is possible and it doesnt have to turn out hte way we think, when we include him. I still take mroe days now before I sort thngs out, but I think for now that is ok, cause I first wanna make right with God before people...

I have to admit i stil have some hurt, and fear of trusting, but I know that I'm going to continue walking with You God on this one and I know I know, I know you are faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment